Enrolment and Parent Payments
Get step-by-step information on how to find, enrol, and start a child in your care at a school in Victoria and where the government can help, is available on the Victorian government website.
To enrol your child at our school:
- Download and complete the enrolment form
- Collate the required documents outlined below
- Return the completed form, along with the required documents, in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required documentation includes:
- Completed enrolment form
- Evidence of identity and date of birth (for example, a birth certificate or passport)
- Immunisation Status Certificate
You will also be required to provide information about:
- your contact details
- emergency contact details
- health information about your child (such as allergies or illnesses they need to manage)
- other legal orders relating to your child and their welfare (if any)
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.
Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.
For more information, you can:
- visit School zonesfor answers to frequently asked questions
- call the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950
- email the VSBA at email@example.com
Foundation (Prep) enrolments
The Department of Education (DE) has a statewide Foundation (Prep) enrolment timeline.
The timeline advises families when and how to enrol their child into Foundation (Prep) at a Victorian government primary school, including Drouin South Primary School.
You can find information and resources about the enrolment timeline and procedures at: Enrolling in Foundation (Prep).
Under the Department of Education and Training’s Parent Payments Policy, Victorian government schools are required to provide transparent information to their school community on voluntary parent/carer contributions.
The following documents outline the voluntary parent/carer contributions at our school: