Enrolment and Parent Payments
Get step-by-step information on how to find, enrol, and start a child in your care at a school in Victoria and where the government can help, is available on the Victorian government website.
To enrol your child at our school:
- Download and complete the enrolment form
- Collate the required documents outlined below
- Return the completed form, along with the required documents, in person or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Required documentation includes:
- Completed enrolment form
- Evidence of identity and date of birth (for example, a birth certificate or passport)
- Immunisation Status Certificate
You will also be required to provide information about:
- your contact details
- emergency contact details
- health information about your child (such as allergies or illnesses they need to manage)
- other legal orders relating to your child and their welfare (if any)
Our school zone is available on findmyschool.vic.gov.au which hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones.
Students residing in our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address. Our school also has additional capacity available to welcome students who are outside of our school zone.
The Department provides guidance through the Enrolment: Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones.
For more information
Under the Department of Education and Training’s Parent Payments Policy, Victorian government schools are required to provide transparent information to their school community on voluntary parent/carer contributions.
The following documents outline the voluntary parent/carer contributions at our school: